This learning hub is suitable for anyone who has an interest in understanding health inequalities in Scotland and the steps you can take to help reduce them. You will focus on understanding the link between discrimination, inequality, and health Inequalities.
This will provide you with a strong foundation knowledge of the subject matter.
Learning hub objectives
- Introduce the link between discrimination, inequalities and health inequalities.
- Introduce the causes and impact of health inequalities in Scotland.
- Introduce the values that result in positive outcomes for people.
- Promote a human rights-based approach to address health inequalities.
- Support reflection of current practice and application of new learning into practice.